Welcome to my Blog!

Name is Jason, I am a Wedding, Commercial and Portrait Photographer in Norther New Jersey. Please feel free to visit my Portfolio for more of my work. Enjoy.

5 Tips on Planning Your Engagement

1. Location
    Pick a location that is going to blow your GF away, or take her to a special place, could be where you guys met or a location where your heart feels like its perfect. 

2. Try to include Music, or a performance. I know a group in NYC that only plans engagements to ppl all around the globe to sing and perform their favorite song. Ask me for their details. 

3. Pick a great Photographer, specially a fearless one like me.

4. Have flowers, long stem roses, preferred. 

5. Don't bring your entire family or friend keep it small, the smaller the better, you can always share with them later. Moms tend to block great photos because they are on the way, this had happened to me lol. 

These are just 5 Short Tips on How how to plan your engagement.   



No comments:

Post a Comment