Welcome to my Blog!

Name is Jason, I am a Wedding, Commercial and Portrait Photographer in Norther New Jersey. Please feel free to visit my Portfolio for more of my work. Enjoy.

Dolica Nest 60" - Ultra Luxury Traveler Carbon Fiber Tripod LS600CX

First, I want to thank Dolica for letting me review the best tripod they have done in the market. Lot of Thanks to Daniel Calderon :), see you soon in NYC.

Let's talk about the specification: 
  • Base Thread Size: 3/8 inch
  • Brand: Dolica
  • Folded Height: 16.5 in.
  • Material: Carbon Fiber
  • Max. Operating Height: 60 in.
  • Maximum Horizontal Panoramic Angle: 360 Degree
  • Maximum Vertical Tilt Angle: 90 Degree
  • Min. Operating Height: 20 in.
  • Model: LS600CX
  • Number of Leg Sections: 4
  • Quick Release Plate: Quick Release Plate On Head
  • Quick Release Thread Size: 1/4 inch
  • Type of Head: Ball Head
  • Weight: 3.75 lb.
  • Weight Capacity: 33 lb.
Now that we have that over with, I would like to talk about some 5 really nice features. 
  1. F1 Race Car Grade 8-layer Quasi-Isotropic carbon fiber material. ( Super Light with that Carbon Fiber. )
  2.  Anodized blue and grey finish for extra protective and wear resistance. (Love the Blue, just gives it a little extra touch.) 
  3. Ability to transform tr ipod leg and center column into 62” monopod - (Now this is a key feature for photographers and for Videographer, this is great, a Tripod and a Monopod in one!! What else do you want? ) 
  4. Travel size compact 16.5 inches when legs are folded inward ( The size is great for overseas or for any location to take.) 
  5. Milled from the highest quality Aerospace Aluminum Alloy 7075,with zinc as the primary alloying element. (This makes the tripod even lighter.) 

What I think? 


Those are my 5 top feature for this tripod. I really enjoy this tripod, It was everything that I need, when I am shooting food or when I am shooting at my studio is great. I really have to say that the quality is far beyond. Its very stable to the ground, I use a Nikon D700 and a D4 and they are heavy cameras but the tripod just hugs them.

Do I recommend it?  

Yes!!! A million yes yes yes!! Its an amazing tripod, light, great to use and most important stable. 

Where can you buy it? 

I could only find one Place to buy them, Costco - it comes with a Nice Bag as well. :) Even Better. 
 Costco -Dolica Nest 60"

















No comments:

Post a Comment