Welcome to my Blog!

Name is Jason, I am a Wedding, Commercial and Portrait Photographer in Norther New Jersey. Please feel free to visit my Portfolio for more of my work. Enjoy.

LD & Jhoni - My expirience


I been  working with this guys for about 2 years now. Every time I have to cover an event for them its awesome. The connection and the energy is always there. I make sure I look for that perfect shoot at each of their events.
I had the pleasure to capture their memories from Street Shows in Downtown, NYC to Great Openings for Juanes & Juan Luis Guerra. As well as shows that they opened up for Romeo Santos.

I m really looking forward to keep working on the photography aspect with these Guys and  I m also inviting all of my friends to Check out their Music. http://www.ldjhoni.com/  




No comments:

Post a Comment